Monday, May 18, 2009

It's a long weekend...

My first time writing this blog in english...hahaha...

Saturday,16 May 2009, Pontian, Johor...

My visit to Pontian for my nephew wedding..well he not 'bersanding' on Saturday but i went there for 'rewang',it's malay word for helping the bride family a day before the wedding day and the wedding day..i arrived at pontian around 6.30 pm..it's fucking boring there...my other nephew will arrive on the next day...that's mean..aarghh...i will be all alone to went through this fucking long saturday night..SHIT!!..but as a reward, i ask my dad to bought me a pack of cigarette but it's not really to ask him for cigarette..i only ask him money to bought some stuff..but he know what am i gonna buy then...back to main story..haha..all i can do there only smoking,smoking and smoking..because i didn't brought my stuff..you know...stuff with green color and little bit sticky...it's a best shit to take away this boring feeling..it always work..yeah..for the truth, i did nothing there..watching some of them cooking to prepare for the wedding day,watching them playing 'kompang',watching some of them talking about some bullshit things..all i did was watching...hah...

Sunday,17 May 2009...

I wake up around 6.00 am,with the first on that day...i hate to wake up early in the morning..it's sucks..fuck that..at last,i did some work...the weather was fine and everything goes smoothly...weather are important part on the wedding day...yeahh...and there were many work to be done on that day..it's a fucking long and tired day dude...it's like bullshit to go to 'rewang' without having fun..everything we do must have fun...honestly,i'm not having fun there...if there's no 'fun' feeling,it may ruin everything...and you will be such an asshole...believe me...fuck that dude..fuck that..overall,my visit to Pontian..it's sucks dude...i ain't go to 'rewang' without my stuff...

p/s:sorry dude...I'm sorry to use such bad language..it just to express my feeling...once again,i'm sorry...

No comments: